Alex Pirouz – Influencer Blueprint
Get Alex Pirouz – Influencer Blueprint at the Course Farm
An easy shortcut to Building Influence that will have partners and customers begging to do business with you…
THE BLUEPRINT YOUR COMPETITION AND PR AGENCIES DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW!
For far too long the traditional methods of getting media coverage has either been too expensive, difficult or just too time consuming.
Hiring a traditional PR agency can cost you thousands, press releases are somewhat out-dated and cold calling journalists is no longer effective.
But thanks to LinkedIn you can now start connecting and building relationshipswith hundreds of journalists and editors from around the world.
According to a survey by Arketi media group, over 94.2 percent of journalists and editors are on LinkedIn.
But how do you find, connect and build a relationship with them? Easy, follow our ‘Influencer Blueprint’.
- Being contacted every day, week or month by journalists and editors from around the world asking you to comment or be interviewed for their upcoming story.
- Writing for some of the best publications from around the world including Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc or HubSpot – getting your message in front of a global audience.
- Clients searching your name on Google and all they see is page after page full of links with stories about you and your company. How do you think this will improve your credibility and influence in your marketplace?
Now imagine doing all this without spending a cent on PR, never sending out a SINGLE press release or cold calling. This is exactly what you will learn in ‘The Influencer Blueprint”. But it’s not for everyone!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE BLUEPRINT
Theinfluencer blueprint is a step by step guide you can use to find journalists and influencers who write for some of the biggest publications in the world and connect with them on LinkedIn.
Here’s what you will discover within the Blueprint:
- Identify the biggest media publications in the world that have thousands of your target market waiting to read about you.
- Source the right journalists who are hungry for news articles and looking for experts just like you.
- Use LinkedIn to find these journalists and the 3 rules you must apply to identify whether they are an influential contact.
- Discover the only option to choose when inviting them to connect – get this wrong and you may get banned from LinkedIn.
- Scale the process so you are getting hundreds of super high quality connections with journalists on a weekly basis.
- How to structure your communications with the journalists to ensure maximum cut through from your messages.
- Use our done for you proven and tested scripts to convert more than 50% of connection requests into hot media contacts.
- Copy and paste our 4-step email sequence and convert your connections into long term relationships to become a ‘go to’ source.